• Maceration of the ingredients in distilled wheat spirit and water.
• Distillation of the ingredients in pot still.
• Blending of the two extracts with Mascobado cane sugar and Maritime Alps water.
• Slow settling in tank without use of clarifying agents (3 months).
• Filtration, ageing and bottling.
• Anis starseeds Illicium verum
• Licorice Glycyrizza glabra
• Fennel seeds Foeniculum vulgare
• Thyme Thymus serpyllum
• Lemon balm Melissa officinalis
• Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis
• Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
• Cinnamon Cinnamomum verum
• Long pepper Piper longum
Colour: bright intense amber.
Nose: refined presence of anis, balsamic, aromatic and varied herbal notes.
Palate: interesting complexity, persistent. Overall full-bodied and harmonic. When diluted, aromas and flavours are more delicate, perfectly matching the aperitif moments.
Serving suggestions: aperitif, diluited with fresh water and ice. Digestif, straight or on the rocks.
It may contain gluten and traces of nuts and almonds.