• Maceration of the flowers in distilled wheat spirit and water.
• Cold infusion of the flowers in water.
• Blending of the two extracts with sugar and Maritime Alps water.
• Slow settling in tank without use of clarifying agents (3 months).
• Filtration, ageing and bottling.
Colour: intense yellow.
Nose and palate: the Figli dei Fiori mono-botanical liqueurs catch the essence of flowers, returning them in their entirety. Intense, enveloping, persistent.
Serving suggestions: straight or on the rocks, lends themselves to any experiment in mixology.
It may contain gluten and traces of nuts and almonds.