100 ml / 25% abv Behind our distillery stands the Besimauda: the ascent of its slopes is a tradition and one of the best times to reach its summit is late spring, with clear days, cool temperatures and wonderful blooms of the deep-blue gentians, the alpine flowers whose bitterness is well known. Made with gentian flowers, (sweet) orange peels, herbs, spices and an infusion of hibiscus flowers. Aperitif, digestive and the essential ingredient of a good Negroni Alpino.
Bitter Aperitivo 100ml
• Maceration of the ingredients in distilled wheat spirit and water.
• Cold infusion of the ingredients in water.
• Hot infusion of the Hibiscus in water.
• Blending of the two extracts with sugared hibiscus infusion.
• Slow settling in tank without use of clarifying agents (3 months).
• Filtration, ageing and bottling.
• Orange peel Citrus sinensis
• Gentian flowers Gentiana acaulis
• Cascarilla Croton eluteria
• Licorice Glycyrizza glabra
• Fennel seeds Foeniculum vulgare
• Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis
• Ginger Zingiber officinale
• Karkadè Hibiscus sabdariffa
Colour: intense dark red.
Nose: very fragrant, citrusy, light balsamic note.
Palate: interesting complexity, intense and warm, full-bodied structure with pleasant citrusy note from the hibiscus and a persistent bitter note from the gentian flowers.
Serving suggestions: Negroni Alpino with Baldoria vermouth rosso, genepy Gin and Amaro alpino.
It may contain gluten and traces of nuts and almonds.