• Crushing the apples and macerating them in a cold alcohol bath with plants and spices.
• Pressing the apples, extracting the alcoholate in pot stills, blending the infusion with the alcoholate.
• Slow settling, without use of clarifying agents.
• Filtering, long tank aging and aging in bottle.
• Apples (12 varieties) Malus domestica
• Cinnamon Cinnamomum verum
• Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra
Colour: bright, deep golden yellow.
Nose: rich and refined. Intense aromas of ripe apples and apple peel, wood notes.
Palate: interesting complexity, intense and warm taste with biscuit aromas. Slightly sweet with hints of bitterness. Overall full-bodied and harmonic. Persistent and well balanced.
Service: straight or on the rocks, nice aperitf as Apple&Tonic.
It may contain gluten and traces of nuts and almonds.